The holy month of Ramadan is about to begin next week, and while we prep for Suhoor and Iftar, there’s a lot of planning that needs to be done for the EID holidays as well. And if you are planning to visit a foreign country for the Eid weekend but don’t want to travel too much, spanning between Asia and Europe, here are five reasons why Azerbaijan should be on your list.
- It’s Only 3-Hours By Flight From Dubai: Azerbaijan’s capital Baku is only 3 hours from Dubai, and the flight tariff starts from AED950 one way. And the best part is you don’t have to stress much about the visa process since UAE residents can opt for a Visa arrival facility at the Baku Heydar Aliyev International airport.
2. Offers The Best Of Everyone: From lip-smacking food to UNESCO World Heritage Sites and the third-longest F1 circuit, Azerbaijan has to all. Also known as the ”Land Of Fire”, you must check out the famous Flame Tower in Baku, checkout one of the world’s first Mud Volcanos and enjoy the rich culture it has to offer.
3. Perfect For A 4-Day Trip: With the travel time being on three-hours, you can easily explore Azerbaijan’s capital Baku in just four days. Offering a mix of old and modern architecture, there are tons of places that you can visit in Baku. Some must-visit attractions are- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum, Heydar Aliyev Centre, Baku City Karting Centre, Fire Temple & Baku Ferris Wheel.
4. Great Food: Baku is a heaven for foodies. Whethere you a vegetarian or a meat lover, Baku will spoil you for choices. From breakfast to midnight snacks, there’s something for everyone in Baku. Sip coffee at local roadside whole in the wall cafes, and relish local dishes at Shirvanshah Museum Restaurant; you will definitely have a great time.
5. Perfect For All Kinds Of Travellers: Azerbaijan has something for everyone. It’s perfect for kids, solo travellers, couples and families- everyone will enjoy Baku. And the weather is bearable in April, so that’s a plus point.
Leave a comment