The holy month of Ramadan is expected to begin on Thursday, March 23; however, the final dates will be confirmed with an official moon sighting. And during this holy month, several eateries and restaurants across UAE offer lip-smacking Iftar and Suhoor deals that fit all budgets. Be it a fine-dining Iftar buffet spread or a simple Iftar box, one can get everything in the UAE. And if you are looking for budget-friendly deals in Dubai, here are five Iftar deals you must avail in the emirate under AED200.
- Iftar At Shamina, Taj JLT: Hailing from the iconic Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai, Shamiana restaurant, located in Taj JLT, has an Iftar buffet with a wide selection of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Asian, Arabic, and Indian to cater to all palates. Guests can have a choice of availing a complimentary iftar when booking a group of 10 people. The buffet is priced at AED159/per person, and you can avail of it between sunset-9 PM.
2. Iftar Feast At Pincode: Pincode, nestled in Dubai Hills Mall – by Indian Celebrity Chef Kunal Kapur, is curating an elaborate Iftar feast. The Iftar menu, which includes a set menu along with a buffet spread, is priced at AED 169 per person. It will be available starting sunset till 8:30 PM. Break your fast with seedless Dates and a glass of Roohafza, Vimto, or Laban. The spread includes chaat, salads, small plates, mains and desserts.
3. Relish 5-Course Iftar Menu At High Note Pool & Sky Lounge: This holy month, break your fasts dining under the stars in an open rooftop lounge with High Note Pool and Sky Lounge’s Iftar menu. Commence your Iftar with sweet Arabic dates, dry fruits, and an array of freshly cut fruits. Settle in for a feast with an extensive 5-course menu offering a selection of Assorted Cold and Hot Mezzeh and Arabic Bread with Oriental Dips; and Mixed Grill. Take your pick from the selection of Mains and pair them with assorted Fresh Breads. End your feast with a selection of Desserts. All this along with the stunning views of the capital at a cost of just AED 99 per person!
4. Royal Iftar Buffet At Jehangirs: Jehangirs is offering a royal Iftar Buffet to its guests. The menu features appetizers such as dates, fruits, welcome drinks and more, served on the table to break the fast. The Iftar Buffet offers an array of Salads served with condiments you’ll not be able to refuse. Have a light Soup of the day before immersing into a world of Appetizers serving Veg and Non-Veg Kebabs. The mains bring in the selection of five Curries, fragrant Biryanis and Assorted Bread/Roti. Indulge your sweet tooth with offerings such as Ras Malai and more. The menu will rotate daily and is priced at AED 89 per person.
5. India Bistro’s Exclusive Iftar Set Menu: Relish Iftar Meal for only AED 79 per person at India Bistro, located at World Trade Center. The restaurant will be offering an exclusive set menu which will include dates along with fresh-cut fruit and rooh afza. The Iftar menu will also consist of tangy Dahi Bhalla for starters; Zaatar Murgh Tikka, juicy Lamb Seekh Kebab for grill platter; Butter Chicken, Kheema Mutter, Paneer Khada Masala, Chicken Biryani for mains and delectable Gulab Jamun for desserts. Timings are 5PM to 9PM.
Leave a comment