Dubai’s ultra-luxurious hotel Atlantis The Royal is now open to welcome guests. The spell-binding hotel is officially available for staycations and vacations. With rooms starting from AED4,000/per night, one can pick from signature penthouses, suites, royal clubs, guest rooms and more. Soaring 43 storeys high and offering impeccable views of the Arabian Sea and Palm Island, this iconic resort has an endless stretch of private beach and glistening pools. And if you are planning a staycation at Atlantis The Royal, here are five things you must know.
- Atlantis The Royal Is Home To World’s First Nobu Beach Restaurant: If you love Japanese cuisine, then Nobu is a must on your list. And Atlantis The Royal has taken Nobu to the next level by launching the world’s first daytime pool and beach restaurant. Chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s restaurant is a haven of indulgent relaxation. Savour Japanese-Peruvian cuisine at the world’s finest from 9 AM onwards. The dress code is beach chic, and while you are there, don’t forget to click pictures for the gram.
- Home To 17 World-Class Restaurants: Atlantis The Royal will spoil you for choices as it offers 17 world-class restaurants, out of which celebrity chefs own eight. From Michelin-starred concepts to gastronomic showstoppers, the hotel promises to entice your taste buds and how.
3. It Has The Region’s First Fire-Meets-Water Spectacle: Atlantis The Royal is full of surprises, and guests are definitely in for a visual treat as the hotel has the region’s first fire-meets-water spectacle. Called Skyblaze- the heat of the fire and waves of cooling water blends with the colour-changing lights and electrify your soul.
4. Penthouse Offers Private Infinity Pool: Touted as the hotel of the decade, Atlantis The Royal’s penthouse offers private terraces and an infinity pool with hand-crafted décor and bespoke Hermès amenities.
5. Home To A Unique Holistic Spa: Atlantis The Royal ensures that you feel the best version of yourselves the minute you check-in. The hotel has a unique holistic spa and well-being experience that aims to cleanse your body, clear your mind and keep the stress at bay. Holistic therapies and treatments infused with modern technologies aim to let you enjoy your stay like royalty.
With 90 swimming pools, 795 rooms and 102 suites, this ultra-luxury experiential resort in Dubai has to be on your list.
Leave a comment