Pancakes- one can never go wrong with them. And you know what the best part is? They can be healthy and scrumptious at the same time, and you can enjoy them guilt-free for not only breakfast but also for lunch, tea-time snacks and dinner. Served with a dollop of butter and maple syrup, Pancake is the perfect meal. And if you love pancakes, then we are sure you will celebrate World Pancake day on February 21st. With that said, here are five unique pancakes to try in Dubai on World Pancake day.
- Butter Chicken Pancake: Pancakes are usually sweet and are not considered a savoury item, but Harries Pancakes Dubai has given a savoury twist to pancakes, and we are in love. You can now relish Butter Chicken Pancake for AED52, Chicken Liver Pancake for AED53, Savory Mince Pancake for AED46 and more at Harries. So if you love chicken and pancakes, this is your place to be on 21st February. Now if you like the OG pancakes, you must try Cinnamon Sugar Pancake for AED20 and Blueberry Pancake for AED41. Located at Dubai Marina Walk, this one is a must-visit.
2. Boba Pancake: Boba Teas are a hit in UAE, and if you love a good boba tea with your pancake, how about combining the two? Yep, you can now have boba pancakes in Dubai for AED19 only. YiFang Taiwan Fruit Tea Middle East, located across Dubai, offers these delicious pancakes in five different flavours- Custard, Taro, Pearl, Cheese & Plain. Each Plate comes with five pieces and are filled with Boba.
3. Mermaid Pancakes: Dishtrict in Dubai serves Mermaid pancakes, and it tastes every bit of heaven. These blue colour pancakes topped with chocolate sauce, strawberries, and blueberries are served with a dollop of ice cream! Have this for breakfast or a dessert- the flavours just burst in mouth. Located at Wasl 51, visit this place to add that extra sweetness to your pancake.
4. Lotus Dreams Pancakes: Two favourite things served on one plate equals pure love. And that’s what Cocoa Room has to offer. Their Lotus Dreams Pancakes served with ice cream and oozing biscoff sauce is all love. It is made with biscoff sauce, fresh berries, vanilla ice cream, coconut shavings, fluffy buttermilk pancakes, lotus crumble and is priced at AED84. So if you want to splurge on World Pancake Day, this pancake is perfect.
5. Pink Pancakes: Everything pretty and pink- that’s what Vibe stands for. Vibe’s signature pink pancakes come with white chocolate ganache, shaved ruby hearts, berries and granola dust. Perfect for the gram and your taste buds. Celebrate World Pancake Day in Dubai with something pink and pretty, only at Vibe, located at DIFC and Al Wasl.